Bookmark Import Tool is an application for Android devices. This will download your bookmarks from http://www.google.com/bookmarks, or import from a HTML backup file, and add them to the Android browser on your device. You can also use this to delete and share the bookmarks already on your device.
- Import your Bookmarks from the Google Cloud
- Backup and restore
- Select what you want to import
- View, open, and delete the Bookmarks on your android device
- Share Bookmarks to Facebook, Twitter, Email and more
- Import from HTML backup file exported from desktop browsers
- Initially written to work with the Android browser, it now has limited support for Chrome and Samsung browsers.
- Chrome and the Samsung browser don't allow third party apps to support folders. You can still import, but will need to organise them manually.
Join the BETA group here: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.itdan.bookmarktool
This application is provided as is, and is free. It's practically impossible for me to test this on every Android device out there. If you find a bug please email me. If it works for you please consider making a donation.
To help translate please follow this link: https://crowdin.net/project/google-bookmark-import-tool/invite
English, Arabic, Japanese, Thai, Finnish, Dutch, Korean, French, Russian, Chinese (China), Spanish (Spain), Portuguese (Portugal)